Get an interview today!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Indiana. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT).
- Applicants must have IN State License and Certification
- Applicant must have Special Education ESA for Occupational Therapists
- Previous school experience preferred
- Start date: August 8
- End date: May 30
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Number of days scheduled a week: 5
- Caseload: ~75
- Number of buildings: ~5
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement