**Master's Degree Required**
Now Hiring: School-based Occupational Therapist (OT)
A school district in Silverdale, Washington has partnered with Soliant to hire an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year. The ideal candidate will be ready to jump into the school setting and help provide therapy services to the students in need.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- Active Washington State Licensure
- School’s Experience (Preferred)
- Full-time opening
- 2022-2023 School year
- Health Benefits – including dental and vision
- 401K Plan
- Weekly Pay
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below – interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in this position or a similar one, please apply below now or directly by contacting Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement