Occupational Therapist Job-Fort Wayne, IN
We are working with a great school district in Indiana to place an occupational therapist (OT) in a new position. The director is scheduling interviews now and offering quickly, so apply today for consideration.
- Provide services, evaluations, and assessments for students
- Work in a school setting with a variety of ages and needs
- Full time hours: 40 hours/week
- Multiple openings: caseload will depend on experience and preference (to be discussed on interview)
- Current contracted employees are very happy at this district
- Active Indiana state licensure required upon start date
- New grad candidates welcome!
- Experience with schools and/or pediatric caseload preferred but not required
To learn more about this position or others like it, please reach apply here or out to Jasmine Miller at 678-459-1150 or [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement