At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school districts in Washington (Near Bainbridge Island, WA area). Soliant aims to hire full-time or part-time, experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT) contractors.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of Washington
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active or pending DOE certificate
- Case load: School-aged, gathering more details
- Full school year
- Full-time hours
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quicly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant | Senior Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement