We are seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist to join our team in a school-based setting near Riverview, DE. The Occupational Therapist will work with students of all ages who have a wide range of disabilities and provide support to help them participate in school activities and reach their educational goals.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to determine students' functional abilities and needs.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to improve students' participation in school activities, such as writing, cutting, and dressing.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the education team, including teachers, speech-language pathologists, and physical therapists.
- Provide consultation and support to teachers and other school staff regarding strategies to support students' participation in the classroom.
- Monitor and document students' progress towards their goals and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Provide education and training to parents and caregivers on strategies to support their child's occupational therapy needs at home.
- Must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Delaware.
- Experience working in a school-based setting is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals and education staff.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Familiarity with assistive technology and adaptive equipment is a plus.
This is a full-time position. If you are passionate about working with children and helping them reach their full potential, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding opportunity.
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: gil.hastings[email protected] Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.
Gil Hastings Account Executive
Soliant | email@example.com 678-820-6600
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement