An Occupational Therapist is needed for a school district in near the Wyoming, DE area. The district is currently conducting interviews to hire as soon as possible.
Details about the position:
- Part Time: up to 20 hours per week
- Caseload: 20- 30 students, 2-3 campuses, Elementary
What is required:
- Master's Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active DE license
- Experience in school setting / working with children
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K
If this sounds like a opportunity that will make you happy please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 470.622.2418.
Looking forward to speaking!
Kurtiesha Rouse, Recruiter
"We make life better for those who make lives better."
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement