At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in West Chicago, IL . Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT) contractor.
Soliant is currently hiring OTs for a great school district! We make lives better for those who make lives better, so help us, help you!
We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position in West Chicago, IL . If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below:
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of Illinois
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active or pending DOE certificate
- Case load: School-aged, gathering more details
- Full-time hours
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Dylan McKendry | 678-710-7648
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement