Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
We have partnered with a school district in the Phoenix, Arizona area in search of an Occupational Therapist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
- Master’s degree in occupational therapy
- Occupational Therapist License
- Start/End Dates: August 8, 2023 / June 9, 2024
- Full time
- Caseload: K-12
- Position will entail evaluations, assessments, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, I encourage you to apply below with your updated resume. Once you have submitted your application, I will be in touch to provide more information about the position and the next steps in the hiring process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at my office number, 678-268-4621. I am looking forward to speaking!
Max Vickery, Recruiter #indeedbzw
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement