A school district near Granite Bay, CA is looking to fill an Occupational Therapist (OT) role (will consider a COTA, feel free to apply.) This is a school based opening will provide guaranteed full time hours, plus benefits. Apply today to be considered, more information is available over an interview with the director.
- Contract position (2022-2023)
- Flexible K-12 caseload
- Weekly pay
- Zoom interview with school director
More information is available during your interview with the school director!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available
- 401k with company match
- Guaranteed hours (indirect/direct work)
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active licensure in California
- Previous experience working with children
Apply here or skip the process and send me your resume directly to [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Hannah Smith / Account Executive / 770-776-2116
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement