If you are looking for a school based Occupational Therapy opportunity, we may have the perfect position for you. We are looking to add an Occupational Therapist (OT) to Milwaukie's roster for the remainder of the school year. The need is full time, with guaranteed hours and benefits. Below are some details and requirements, more information is available over an interview with the director.
- Contract position (2022-2023)
- Flexible K-12 caseload
- Weekly pay
- Zoom interview with school director
More information is available during your interview with the school director!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available
- 401k with company match
- Guaranteed hours (indirect/direct work)
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active licensure in Oregon
- Previous experience working with children
Apply here or skip the process and send me your resume directly to [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Hannah Smith / Account Executive / 770-776-2116
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement