Location: Auburn, NE
Discipline: Occupational Therapy
Dates: September 18, 2023 - May 17, 2024
Hours: 21 hours per week (3 days per week)
Caseload/Details: Serving students from Birth to 21 years old.
Number of Positions: 1
Onsite or Voco: Onsite
Special Requirements: OT State License
Auburn, NE, is seeking a dedicated and licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) to join their team for the period of September 18, 2023, to May 17, 2024. This position is essential for serving students of all ages, from Birth to 21 years old, and will be based on-site.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations of students' fine motor skills, sensory processing, and other areas related to occupational therapy.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and goals for students.
- Provide direct occupational therapy services to students to improve their ability to participate in school activities.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals to support the needs of students.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and services provided.
- Attend meetings and participate in the Individualized Education Program (IEP) process as needed.
- Valid Occupational Therapist (OT) State License.
- Experience working with students in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for this Occupational Therapist position. Please submit your resume, a copy of your OT State License, and any relevant certifications.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement