Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Virginia. Soliant aims to hire an experienced, licensed, and determined Occupational Therapist (OT). Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Our company has several resources to help you grow and learn in your career! Soliant welcomes new grads.
- Applicants must have an active VA State License
- A degree in Occupational Therapy
- New grads are welcomed and encouraged to apply!
- Full time or part time hours
- 20-40 hours per week
- Elementary or high school caseload
- Mangeable caseload with support
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement