Soliant Health is seeking qualified Occupational Therapist (OT). Candidates will be working in a school setting with a supportive staff and great atmosphere. This job has great location, in an excellent community. Looking for motivated, dependable OT to fill Full-Time role.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a K-12 school caseloads setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- State Required Occupational Therapist License
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
Employment Type: Full and Part-time, Contract
To learn more about this Occupational Therapist job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
- Coordinate and or participate in training programs for students, school staff and families.
- Initiate new program development with focus on needed functional outcomes
- Participate in continuous compliance and quality improvement trainings and
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement