A school district located in Elkhart, IN has a position open for a full-time Occupational Therapist (OT). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entirety of the remaining school year.
Details provided are just a brief overview of what this position entails, specifics will be found when speaking to a school director. Apply today for consideration.
- Full time hours
- Remaining school year
- IN license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
Salary for this opening is variable and based on experience. Apply today by submitting your information and emailing your resume directly!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement