Occupational Therapist (OT) - Monte Vista, CO
Soliant Health is partnering with a wonderful school district in the Monte Vista, CO area to contract a licensed Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year (2022-2023). The ideal candidate will be surrounded by a supportive onsite staff and provide services that impact the lives of children.
- Full time (34hrs/wk)
- Fridays off
- PreK-12 caseload
- Multiple site (mileage reimbursement)
- Master's Degree in respective field
- Must be licensed through CO State Board
- AOTA: American Occupational Therapy Association
If interested, contact Katherine Ravenell at (678) 710-7971 and email updated resume to [email protected].
Not the desired position or location? Feel free to reach out as we have opportunities for multiple disciplines nationwide.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement