Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT) - Cofield, North Carolina
Soliant has partnered with a school system in the Cofield, North Carolina area that is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year. The position is full-time, for the full-school year.
OT's are encouraged to apply below – interviews are being scheduled now!
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Full-time opening
- Weekly Pay
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- North Carolina state OT licensure
- *Requirements must be met before the start of the assignment; candidates may apply before licensures/degrees are completed.
- Weekly Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Direct and Indirect Services Pay
- Liability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Visual Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Matching Supporting for Credentialing and CEU’s
If you are interested in this position or a similar one, please apply below now with your resume or directly by contacting Sienna Bryson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
678-713-2682 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement