Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) for a school district near East Olympia, Washington. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. Apply today to get started!
- Full-time position
- Flexible caseload
- Weekly pay
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities will be available during an interview with the school director.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Guaranteed hours
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active licensure in WA
- Previous experience working with children
You’re welcome to apply here or email [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement