Occupational Therapist opening for the 2022-2023 school year.
Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist for an elementary school near Granger, Indiana! Our company is dedicated to hiring compassionate therapist who are focused on their student's success and well-being. The district will be interviewing immediately. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. We are excited to hear from you!
- Full-time or part-time positions available
- Collaborating on Individualized Education Plan team, conduct a variety of assessment approaches, develop interventions and home strategies, etc.
- Elementary students (K-5th)
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- UnitedHealth, Dental, and Vision insurance package
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- OT License
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement