Soliant Health is seeking Occupational Therapist (OT) for school districts near Denver, Colorado. This is a great opportunity for new graduates and travel therapists! Start your next adventure today.
- Full-time contract position (2022-2023)
- K-12th grade caseload
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available
- Supportive team and hiring manger!
- 401k with company match
- Guaranteed hours (indirect/direct work)
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active licensure in CO (flexible)
- Previous experience working with children
Apply here or email your resume to Katelyn Bruno for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement