Soliant is working with a great school district near Arbor, CA that is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist. The school is eager to find an OT as soon as possible to provide the best services to students in need. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact in a student's life? Apply here and your new journey starts today!
- PreK-High School Caseload
- Masters Level Graduate Degree in Occupational Therapy Required
- Active CA Occupational Therapist License Required
- Pediatrics and/or Schools Experience Strongly Preferred
- Guaranteed Hours!
- CEU Reimbursement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Available
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
Employment Type: Full Time, Occupational Therapist, Contract, OT, Therapy
To apply directly for this position, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected] For additional information, please feel free to reach out at the contact info provided below as well. I look forward to working with you!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement