We are currently seeking a skilled and compassionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our dynamic team near Branford, CT. As an Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive rehabilitation services to individuals of all ages who are experiencing physical, cognitive, or emotional challenges. Your primary goal will be to help clients develop, regain, or enhance their ability to perform daily activities and achieve a higher level of independence and overall well-being.
- Conduct thorough evaluations to assess clients' physical, cognitive, sensory, and emotional capabilities and limitations.
- Develop personalized treatment plans based on assessment findings, incorporating client goals, abilities, and preferences.
- Implement therapeutic interventions, including therapeutic exercises, activities, and adaptive equipment, to promote functional independence and improve overall quality of life.
- Provide hands-on therapy and guidance to clients to improve their motor skills, coordination, strength, balance, and range of motion.
- Educate clients, their families, and caregivers on strategies and techniques to maximize independence and carry over therapy goals into daily routines.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for licensure as an Occupational Therapist.
- Strong knowledge of human anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology, as well as understanding of various physical, cognitive, and emotional conditions and their impact on daily functioning.
- Proven experience in evaluating, planning, and implementing occupational therapy interventions.
- Empathy, patience, and sensitivity to the unique needs and challenges of individuals receiving occupational therapy services.
We offer a competitive salary package and a supportive work environment that fosters professional growth and development. If you are a dedicated and compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a fulfilling opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of individuals in need, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications or licenses to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement