Soliant is seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) for an on site school opportunity near Ypsilanti, MI. This is a contracted position for the 2023-2024 school year in an outstanding school district.
- Conduct thorough assessments of clients' physical, cognitive, and psychosocial abilities to identify functional limitations and determine individualized goals.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on assessments and client-specific needs.
- Provide therapeutic interventions, including therapeutic exercises, activities of daily living (ADL) training, adaptive equipment recommendations, and environmental modifications.
- Monitor clients' progress and adjust treatment plans accordingly to achieve optimal outcomes.
- A Master’s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active state licensure
- Preferred experience with school age students
- Competitive pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to [email protected] for immediate assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement