Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
Get an interview today!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in New York. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT).
- Applicants must have an active NY State License
- A degree in Occupational Therapy
- Previous schools experienced preferred
- Full time
- K-12th grade
- 23-24 school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement