Soliant is partnering with an excellent school district near Palo Alto, CA that is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist. The school is eager to find an OT as soon as possible to provide the best services to students in need. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact? Apply below and your new journey starts today!
- K-12 Caseload
- Masters Level Graduate Degree in Occupational Therapy Required
- Active CA Occupational Therapist License Required
- Pediatrics and/or Schools Experience Strongly Preferred
- Guaranteed Hours!
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Offered
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursement
Employment Type: Full Time, Occupational Therapist, Contract, OT, Therapy
To apply directly for this position, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected] For additional information, please feel free to reach out at the contact info provided below as well. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement