Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening Near Chicago, IL | 2023-24 School Year
Chicago, IL 10 days agoApply Now
Are you a dedicated and passionate Occupational Therapist seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our school near Chicago, Illinois, for the full school year 2023-24. If you have a strong background in pediatric therapy and a desire to work in an educational setting, we want to hear from you!
- Job Title: Occupational Therapist
- Contract Type: Full-time, Full School Year 2023-24
- Location: Near Chicago, Illinois
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Responsibilities: As an Occupational Therapist in our school, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive occupational therapy services to students with a wide range of abilities. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Conducting evaluations to assess students' functional abilities and areas of need.
- Developing individualized treatment plans and goals in collaboration with the IEP team.
- Implementing therapeutic interventions and activities to improve students' motor skills, sensory processing, self-care abilities, and overall functional performance.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to promote a multidisciplinary approach to student care.
- Monitoring students' progress and adjusting treatment plans as necessary.
- Providing guidance and training to teachers and parents on strategies to support students' occupational therapy needs.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation of therapy sessions and student progress.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Valid Occupational Therapist license in the state of Illinois.
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in a pediatric setting preferred.
- Familiarity with IEP process and experience working in an educational environment.
- Strong knowledge of occupational therapy principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement