Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening Near Manteca, CA | 2023-24 School Year
Manteca, CA 11 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
We are seeking a passionate and qualified Occupational Therapist to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year at a school near Manteca, California. As an Occupational Therapist, you will provide essential therapy services to support the needs of students in grades K-8. We offer both part-time and full-time positions, providing flexibility to accommodate your availability and preferences.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' sensory, motor, and functional skills.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Provide direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups, focusing on areas such as fine motor skills, sensory processing, visual perception, and self-care.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students in the classroom and implement therapy strategies across various settings.
- Monitor and document student progress regularly, adjusting therapy plans as needed to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Conduct meetings with parents/guardians to discuss assessment results, progress, and strategies for home reinforcement.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and contribute expertise to develop appropriate goals and accommodations for students.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in compliance with federal, state, and district regulations.
- Stay informed about current research, best practices, and advancements in the field of occupational therapy.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Valid state licensure as an Occupational Therapist in California or eligibility for licensure.
- Prior experience working as an Occupational Therapist, preferably in an educational setting.
- Proficiency in conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, and delivering evidence-based therapy services.
- Strong knowledge of sensory integration, fine motor development, visual perception, and activities of daily living.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and fellow professionals.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage caseloads efficiently.
- Understanding of federal and state regulations related to the provision of occupational therapy services in educational settings.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement