Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening Near Phoenix, AZ | 2023-24 School Year
Phoenix, AZ 11 days agoApply Now
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team for the 2023-24 school year at a school near Phoenix, Arizona. This is an excellent opportunity to work with students on the Autism spectrum and contribute to their development and success. We offer both full-time and part-time positions to accommodate your schedule. If you have a passion for working in a school environment and helping students with Autism thrive, we encourage you to apply!
- Job Title: Occupational Therapist
- Contract Type: Full-Time or Part-Time, School Year Position
- Duration: August 2023 - June 2024 (exact dates to be determined)
- Caseload: Autism
Responsibilities: As an Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, and implementing therapy programs to support the development of students with Autism. Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting assessments to evaluate students' fine motor skills, sensory processing, visual-motor integration, and self-help abilities.
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and in collaboration with the IEP team.
- Providing direct occupational therapy services to students, addressing areas such as handwriting, sensory integration, motor coordination, self-regulation, and activities of daily living.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals into the students' educational plans and activities.
- Documenting all therapy sessions and student progress to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Communicating effectively with the school staff and parents regarding students' therapy goals and progress.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as an Occupational Therapist in Arizona.
- Experience working with students on the Autism spectrum is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of assessment tools and techniques for evaluating fine motor skills, sensory integration, and self-help abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement