Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Hamden, CT.
Currently looking to fill an Occupational Therapist (OT) vacancy. It's an amazing opportunity to add more experience with elementary age group of students.
- A Master’s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active license in the state of Connecticut
- Preferred experience with school age students
Working for Soliant
- Competitive pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Phone : 6787107762
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement