Occupational Therapist (OT) or Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
Clarendon Hills, IL 18 days agoApply Now
A School Near Clarendon Hills, IL needs an Occupational Therapist (OT) or Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to fill an immediate opening. Candidate will be working in a school setting with a supportive staff and great atmosphere. If you are interested, please review the details, and apply below. Interviews will be held as soon as possible.
- Full Time: Monday-Friday (Hours TBD)
- Contract Dates: ASAP- 5/25/23
- Case Load: ages 5-18
- Setting: On Site
- State Board License Required (OT and COTA)
- Master’s degree in occupational therapy from an accredited program (OT)
- Experience in a school setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in occupational therapy from an accredited program (COTA)
- Strong knowledge of current Occupational Therapy theory and practices
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Ability to work independently and work well with others
- Assess and evaluate students motor, sensory, and perceptual abilities to determine functional levels and needs
- Attend meeting, conference, and in services (preferred)
- Provide a safe and supportive environment
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans tailored to address each student specific goals and objectives
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of sessions, progress, and goals.
- Monitors students’ progress, treatment and goals that are integrated into educational program.
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401k
This position is paid at a W2 hourly rate via direct deposit. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive compensation, medical insurance, 401k (matching) and relocation assistance if needed. If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Apply today or please email resume to [email protected]for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview within 2 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement