Get an interview today!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Oregon. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT).
- Applicants must have an active OR State License
- A degree in Occupational Therapy
- Previous schools experienced preferred
- Full Time
- 5 days a week
- Duties Include:
- Participate as a transdisciplinary team member to complete educational assessments for children and assist in determining eligibility for Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE) services based on the federal and state laws.
- Case manage assigned children by completing due process forms and developing Individual Family Service Plans (IFSP) based on the educational assessment information and/or periodic reviews.
- Provide quality direct and consultative services based on the IFSP to enhance the child’s development.
- Develop appropriate systems to regularly monitor instructional progress and maintain/complete records and reports as required by program procedures and federal and state laws.
- Work as a team member in a supportive role to teachers, educational assistants, COTAs, LPTA, SLPA, parents or other caregivers to address each child s needs.
- Completes documentation and billing for Medicaid.
- Attend required meetings
- Interviewing now
- Onsite only
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement