At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Concord, CA. Soliant aims to hire a part-time or full-time, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT) contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of California
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools experience**
- Case load: Multiple openings from pre-k to high school ages (based on experience and availability)
- Start January through EOSY
- Full-time positions (may consider part-time)
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quicly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement