Soliant is seeking Occupational Therapists (OT) for school districts near Seattle, Washington. This is a full-time contract position for the upcoming school year. Apply here to get started!
- Contract position (2022-2023)
- Flexible caseload
- Weekly pay
- Zoom interview with school director
More information is available during your interview with the school director!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available
- 401k with company match
- Guaranteed hours (indirect/direct work)
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active licensure in Washington
- Previous experience working with children
Apply here or contact Katelyn Bruno directly for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement