We are seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team to start the 2023/2024 school year in Yorktown, Virginia. The OT will work with students from preschool through high school who have a wide range of physical, developmental, and cognitive disabilities.
The OT will be responsible for conducting assessments, developing and implementing individualized treatment plans, providing direct therapy services, and collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure the best outcomes for our students. The OT will also be expected to maintain accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Virginia state license or eligibility for Virginia state licensure
- Experience working with school-aged children preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals and parents
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
Please submit your resume highlighting your qualifications and experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
470-375-9238 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement