Occupational Therapist (OTR) School Position - near Charleston, SC
Charleston, SC 13 days agoApply Now
Occupational Therapist (OT) in South Carolina
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist for a full-time, itinerant position in South Carolina. This position will involve working between 6 schools, with a caseload of roughly 60 students of varying ages and disabilities.
• Provide occupational therapy services to students as prescribed by IEP’s.
• Evaluate and assess student’s development and progress in occupational therapy sessions.
• Develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
• Communicate with students, parents, and school staff on student progress and treatment plans.
• Maintain effective documentation of student progress.
• Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and current South Carolina OT license.
• Experience working with students with special needs.
• Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in South Carolina and make a positive impact on the lives of students. If you are interested, please apply today.
Nicholas Cowens Account Executive Email: [email protected] Direct line (call/text): 770–882-2027
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement