Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
Job Posting: Occupational Therapist - Extended School Year (ESY)
Location: Near Santa Clara, CA
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team near Santa Clara, California, for our Extended School Year (ESY) program. This position is specifically for ESY services and requires on-site presence. School experience is a plus for this role.
- Position Type: Occupational Therapist - Extended School Year (ESY).
- Location: Santa Clara, CA.
- Duration: 20 days.
- Hours: 4 hours per day.
- Onsite: Services will be provided at the school site.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students' sensory, motor, and cognitive abilities.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' specific needs and goals.
- Provide direct occupational therapy services to students, both in individual and group settings.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to support student progress and integration into the classroom.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjust treatment plans as necessary, and provide progress reports.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Current license to practice Occupational Therapy in California.
- Prior experience in a school setting is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of child development and learning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
please be sure to contact [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement