A school in Austin is looking for an Occupational Therapist for the 22-23 School Year. Previous school experience is what is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so review the qualifications & job description below and apply for immediate consideration.
- Doctorates in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology/Communicative Sciences and Disorders
- Must be licensed in Texas
- Previous working experience with children
- K-12th grade caseload (45-65)
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of invention to meet individual students needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Usage of IEP’s or AAC devices for various age groups
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
If interested, contact Jayden LaFrance for more information:
Phone Number: 678-392-4375
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement