A school district near Elburn, IL is accepting candidates for a full-time Occupational Therapist position. The therapist will work 35-37.5 a week providing services to a pediatric caseload. The district is ready to hire a qualified OT for an immediate start so please submit your application today for consideration.
• Identifies students exhibiting fine motor or sensory processing disorders through evaluation and analyzing deficits in student’s motor skills.
• Maintains accurate, complete, and appropriate records and files reports promptly.
• Provides consultative services to teachers, parents, and administrators to address goals in the classroom, other education programs, and the home environment
• Evaluates and reports student progress for continuation or termination of services
• Participates with school administration/coordinators for effective planning, coordination, and implementation of occupational therapy program into the total education system
• Adheres to professional, ethical, and legal standards of practice
• Adheres to all district policies and procedures
Please apply below for consideration or email your resume to email@example.com. If you are interested in hearing about any other OT positions available in Illinois please contact Rachel Ziglar today to discuss open positions in your area.
Senior Account Executive | Hiring Coordinator
(770)-225-3008 | firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Physical Therapy (PT) Job: White Point Beach, MD areaWhite Point Beach, MD
A school near the White Point Beach, MD area is in need of a Physical Therapist (PT) for the 17/18...
School SLP Job: Jennings, LA areaJennings , LA
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) needed at a school near the Jennings, LA. The SLP...