Occupational Therapist School-based Contract | Full-time - Hiring for 2022-2023
Clarkesville, IN 4 days agoApply Now
Our team is looking to contract an OT for a position at a school north of Clarkesville, IN. This role will work with elementary through high school students for the 2022-2023 school year. You should be familiar working with a young population and teaching skills that will improve a student’s well-being and academic success. You will work with students on fine motor skills related to classroom activities and activities of daily living, and you will work with the education team to develop IEP goals.
- Full-time | 37.5 hours/week
- Primarily K – 12
- The assignment dates are August 2nd, 2022, through May 5th, 2023
- You will need to hold a degree in Occupational Therapy
- You will need an Indiana state OT license
Benefits available -
- Competitive pay
- Health, life, and dental insurance
- Matching 401 (K)
Apply today! You can also email your resume to Lauren Wernert to express your interest.
If this position isn’t the right fit, feel free to email or call me at (678) 538 -6724 to discuss other opportunities available. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement