Occupation Therapist | Concord, North Carolina
Our school district is now hiring an Occupational Therapist for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. Depending on job performance, a contract renewal for the entire 2023-2024 school year is highly prominent. We are scheduling virtual interviews as soon as possible.
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- Start Date: ASAP (Approx. 2 weeks after signing the contract.)
- End Date: June 8, 2023
- Contract Renewal: Dependent upon job performance.
- Grades: Varies
- Caseload: ECATS, treat, meeting, etc.
- Software/Systems Used: ECATS / MAC / DELL
- Hourly Pay Rate Range: $38-$42
Qualifications | Mandatory by Start Date
- Active North Carolina State Occupational Therapist License is required.
- Must pass a background check and drug test before the start date.
- Health | United HealthCare
- Dental | Delta Dental
- Vision | EyeMed
- Matching 401K | Principal
- Relocation Compensation
- Credential Fees Reimbursed
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Payrate
- Virtual Clinical Advisory Team: Full-Time Support
Submit your updated resume to be contacted for a preliminary phone interview. For any urgent questions or eager submissions, please reach out to our Senior Account Executive directly.
Amanda Buckles | Sr. Account Executive
Email | Click Here
Office Number | (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement