Our company has a position opening for an Occupational Therapist in a school setting. We are interviewing for the 2023-2024 School Year. If you are interested, please look over the qualifications and apply below!
About the job:
- FT - 37.5 Hours a Week
- Contract Term: January 2023 to May 2024
- Active Licensure for Occupational Therapy Required
- Collaborate with educational team to assess and suggest appropriate assistive technologies (switches, alternative writing methods, computer access).
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to share information and expertise to plan and implement effective student programs.
- Medical Insurance, Competitive Compensation, and weekly pay
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I hope to hear from you soon!
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement