Job title: Occupational Therapist Extended School Year (2023-2024)
We are inspired by school-based professionals, like you, and the commitment you make to your students to help them grow and achieve their goals. That’s why it’s so important for us to support you in finding a job that also works for you. You don’t have to give up your dreams of travel or work in a less than ideal location to have a successful school-based career. We are here to show you the way towards fueling your passions for adventure, travel, and work-life balance while also securing you a job that is meaningful and rewarding. You make a tremendous difference in students’ lives, let us make a difference in yours.
Job position description:
We’re looking for a Part Time Occupational Therapist. The ideal candidate is someone who’s licensed in the state of Massachusetts. This is a contract position for the New School Year of 2023 – 2024.
- Start/End Dates: 7/10/2023 – 08/17/2024.
- Full Time: 32.5 Hrs./week
- The majority of students only receive a 4-week program from 7/17 to 8/10
- During week 1 and 6, the hours of services will decrease significantly.
- Caseload: Preschool and High School
- 3 hrs (9am-12pm)
- 2 days per week for 6 weeks with a smaller amount of services for Week 1 and week 6.
- MA State Licensure
Top benefits or perks:
As a team member with BlazerWorks you’ll enjoy:
- Healthcare, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Licensure Support
- Top Notch Salary
To be considered for our New School Year, please submit your application to here or send your resume to Kyneshia Fearon-Jackson or call/text me at 770-776- 2145 . I look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement