Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist for a school district near Thornton, Colorado area. We are looking for compassionate professionals who work well within a multidisciplinary team. Email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Indirect and direct services
- Caseload: 45-55 students
- 2022-2023 school year
- Zoom interview
- Health, dental, vision insurance packages
- 401k with company match
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Licensure in Colorado
If you're interested in other positions in Colorado, contact Katelyn Bruno for more information.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Posted on 7/25/22.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement