A school district near Auburn, WA is accepting candidates for a full-time Occupational Therapist position. The therapist will work full-time services to a pediatric caseload. The district is ready to hire a qualified OT so please submit your application today for immediate consideration
• Identifies students exhibiting fine motor or sensory processing disorders through evaluation and analyzing deficits in student’s motor skills.
• Maintains accurate, complete, and appropriate records and files reports promptly.
• Provides consultative services to teachers, parents, and administrators to address fine motor goals into the classroom, other education programs, and the home environment
• Evaluates and reports student progress for continuation or termination of services
• Participates with school administration/coordinators for effective planning, coordination, and implementation of occupational therapy program into the total education system
• Adheres to professional, ethical, and legal standards of practice
• Adheres to all district policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned by the appropriate administrator
Please apply below for consideration or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in learning about other OT jobs in your area contact Rachel Ziglar to learn about other open positions that Soliant has to offer.
Hiring Manager| Soliant Health
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Physical Therapist JobFort Morgan, CO
New Physical Therapy opening in Fort Morgan, Colorado. New grads and experienced therapists are...
New Speech Language Pathologist JobMacon, GA
New opening for a school based, Speech Language Pathologist in Macon, Georgia. This position offers...