A school district near Cape Coral, FL is accepting candidates for a full-time Occupational Therapist position. The therapist will work full-time services to a pediatric caseload. The district is ready to hire a qualified OT so please submit your application today for immediate consideration
• Identifies students exhibiting fine motor or sensory processing disorders through evaluation and analyzing deficits in student’s motor skills.
• Maintains accurate, complete, and appropriate records and files reports promptly.
• Provides consultative services to teachers, parents, and administrators to address fine motor goals into the classroom, other education programs, and the home environment
• Evaluates and reports student progress for continuation or termination of services
• Participates with school administration/coordinators for effective planning, coordination, and implementation of occupational therapy program into the total education system
• Adheres to professional, ethical, and legal standards of practice
• Adheres to all district policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned by the appropriate administrator
Please apply below for consideration or email your resume to email@example.com. If you are interested in learning about other OT jobs in your area contact Rachel Ziglar to learn about other open positions that Soliant has to offer.
Hiring Manager| Soliant Health
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Part-time Occupational Therapist (Elementary)Orland Park, IL
Calling on pediatric Occupational Therapists practicing in the area of Orland Park, IL! A Soliant...
K-8 Speech-Language Pathologist (or Clinical Fellow)Jamestown, NY
Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist position with a small...