A school district near Fillmore, CA is accepting candidates for a part-time Occupational Therapist position. The therapist will work 15-20 hours a week providing services to a pediatric caseload. The district is ready to hire a qualified OT so please submit your application today for immediate consideration
• Identifies students exhibiting fine motor or sensory processing disorders through evaluation and analyzing deficits in student’s motor skills.
• Maintains accurate, complete, and appropriate records and files reports promptly.
• Provides consultative services to teachers, parents, and administrators to address goals in the classroom, other education programs, and the home environment
• Evaluates and reports student progress for continuation or termination of services
• Participates with school administration/coordinators for effective planning, coordination, and implementation of occupational therapy program into the total education system
• Adheres to professional, ethical, and legal standards of practice
• Adheres to all district policies and procedures
Please apply below for consideration or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in learning about other OT jobs in your area contact Rachel Ziglar to learn about other open positions through Soliant.
Hiring Manager| Soliant Health
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Occupational Therapist JobRose City, TX
Occupational Therapist Job near Rose City, TX Area (2019-2020) Now accepting applications for a...
Speech Language Pathologist - Full-Time - 2019-2020Rock Hill, SC
Speech Language Pathologist (CCCs or CFs) Openings near Rock Hill, SC – 2019-2020 Now...