A school district near Menifee, CA is accepting candidates for a full-time Occupational Therapist position. The therapist will work 37.5 hours a week providing services to a pediatric caseload. The district is ready to hire a qualified OT so please submit your application today for immediate consideration.
• Identifies students exhibiting fine motor or sensory processing disorders through evaluation and analyzing deficits in student’s motor skills.
• Maintains accurate, complete, and appropriate records and files reports promptly.
• Provides consultative services to teachers, parents, and administrators to address goals in the classroom, other education programs, and the home environment
• Evaluates and reports student progress for continuation or termination of services
• Participates with school administration/coordinators for effective planning, coordination, and implementation of occupational therapy program into the total education system
• Adheres to professional, ethical, and legal standards of practice
• Adheres to all district policies and procedures
Please apply below for consideration or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in learning about other OT jobs in your area contact Rachel Ziglar to learn about other openings in the Tucson area.
Hiring Coordinator| Soliant Health
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Registered Behavior Tech - San Francisco areaSan Francisco, CA
Soliant Health is currently looking for a Registered Behavioral Technician for a school district...
School SLP (CCC-CFY) - EnterpriseEnterprise , NV
School Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Soliant is working with an outstanding school...