A school district near Darlington, SC is accepting candidates for a full-time Occupational Therapist position. The therapist will work 35-37.5 a week providing services to a pediatric caseload. The district is ready to hire a qualified OT for an immediate start so please submit your application today for consideration.
• Identifies students exhibiting fine motor or sensory processing disorders through evaluation and analyzing deficits in student’s motor skills.
• Maintains accurate, complete, and appropriate records and files reports promptly.
• Provides consultative services to teachers, parents, and administrators to address goals in the classroom, other education programs, and the home environment
• Evaluates and reports student progress for continuation or termination of services
• Participates with school administration/coordinators for effective planning, coordination, and implementation of occupational therapy program into the total education system
• Adheres to professional, ethical, and legal standards of practice
• Adheres to all district policies and procedures
Please apply below for consideration or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in hearing about any other OT positions available in South Carolina please contact Rachel Ziglar today to discuss open positions in your area.
Senior Account Executive | Hiring Coordinator
(770)-225-3008 | email@example.comApply Now
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement