Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
We have a position for an Occupational Therapist near Kent, Washington. The assignment is Full Time. Come be a part of a great school district offering support and extension opportunities.
Location: Kent, Washington
- Master’s degree in occupational therapy
- Occupational Therapist License
Details about the position:
- More details to come
- Full Time (37.5 hours)
- Pre-K – Elementary caseload
Pay Range: 41+/Hr
- Conducts the completion of due process paperwork, communication, testing and review; develops and implements Individual Educational Plans (IEP); assesses student progress on IEP goals; documents and charts progress student progress; coordinates and leads IEP meetings.
- Consults with teachers, parents, administration, etc.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply! Feel free to directly call me Max Vickery at my office number at 678-268-4621 #indeedbzw
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement