Category Schools - COTA
Job Type Contract
Soliant has partnered with a school district near Eunice, NM and is looking for experienced Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants to provide occupational therapy services to students for the 2023-2024 school year. Ideal candidates will be eager to jump into a school-based role and provide exceptional services to students in need!
- Provide direct occupational therapy services to students according to their IEPs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement student-centered treatment plans.
- Conduct assessments and write reports to document student progress and provide recommendations for ongoing therapy.
- Attend IEP meetings and input regarding students’ therapy needs and progress.
- Previous schools experience is preferred, but not required
- Open to new graduates
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities effectively.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy or related field
- New Mexico Occupational Therapy Assistant license
Employment: Full time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary for this opening is negotiable, dependent on schools’ budget, and based on experience. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package for our onsite Therapists!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement