Soliant has partnered with a school district near Norco, CA and is looking for licensed COTAs to provide occupational therapy services to students. Ideal candidates will be eager to jump into a school-based role and provide exceptional services to students in need!
- Conduct physical and psychological assessments of clients and developing or following a treatment plan based on the direction of the Occupational Therapist.
- Develop physical rehabilitation programs to help students regain lost skills alongside Occupational Therapist.
- Maintain professional knowledge and the technical progress to provide clients with the best treatment program available.
- Previous schools experience is preferred, but not required
- Open to new graduates
- Bachelor’s Degree
- California Occupational Therapy Assistant license
Employment: Full time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary for this opening is negotiable, dependent on schools’ budget, and based on experience. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package for our onsite Therapists!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement